Senior Events & Trips
Events & Classes
No events or classes scheduled at this time, please check back.
Save The Date
None at this time, please check back.
Charleston, South Carolina Trip – 3 Days and 2 Nights
We are happy to announce plans to finally move forward with our Charleston, South Carolina trip that was previously scheduled for April 2020. We appreciate all previously registered travelers that have seen this trip postponed several times due to the COVID Pandemic. It is our greatest hope to continue to move forward in a positive direction allowing this trip to take place December 1 – December 3, 2021!
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- 2 breakfasts at your hotel
- 2 wonderful dinners
One dinner is at the “Charleston Crab House“ located on the beautiful James Island;
The other dinner is a cruise on “The Spirit of Carolina.” Enjoy a 3-hour cruise and breathtaking views of Charleston Harbor and live entertainment as you dine on a 3-course gourmet meal!
- Guided tour of historic Charleston
- Admission to the “Magnolia Plantation/Gardens“ (owned by the same family for more than 3 centuries, each generation has added their own personal touch to the plantation and gardens, expanding and adding to the variety.
- Since the trip will be held at Christmas time, we will have a Christmas display in the gardens – Holiday Festival of Lights!
- A visit to the historic “City Market“ (one of the nation’s oldest public markets.)
Cost: $419 per person/double occupancy.
Optional travel insurance for $51 per person.
$100 per person deposit due by Friday, August 20, 2021!
Please call 252-232-3505 to register and get additional details!