Senior Events & Trips
Events & Classes
No events or classes scheduled at this time, please check back.
Save The Date
None at this time, please check back.
Charleston South Carolina Trip
Make plans now to go with us to Charleston, South Carolina from Sunday, April 19, 2020 to Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
This 3 day/ 2 nights trip includes:
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 2 breakfasts at your hotel
- 2 wonderful dinners to include 1 dinner at the Charleston Crab House on beautiful James Island and a dinner cruise on The Spirit of Carolina.
- 3 hour cruise and breathtaking views of Charleston Harbor and live entertainment as you dine on a 3 course gourmet meal!
- Guided tour of historic Charleston
- Admission to the Magnolia Plantation/Gardens . Owned by the same family for more than 3 centuries, each generation has added their own personal touch to the plantation and gardens.
- Visit to the historic City Market. One of the nation’s oldest public markets.
Cost: $419 per person/Double occupancy; optional $51 per person travel insurance.
$100 per person deposit due by Sunday, January 19, 2020.
Call the Senior Center at 252-232-3505 to register and to verify check name/mailing address!