Date(s) - 04/26/2019
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Residents and property owners on the Currituck County off-road area are invited to attend an Open House/Town Hall meeting hosted by Currituck County on Friday, April 26, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m. at the Carova Beach Fire Station.
County staff will be on hand to provide information on updates to the:
- Currituck County Land Use Plan
- status of the Currituck County/US Fish & Wildlife land swap
- and other topics of interest to off-road area residents and owners.
Staff will be prepared to provide information and answer questions from Carova Beach property owners on 2 service districts being proposed for Carova Beach:
- Expansion of the existing Carova Beach Road Service District
- Creation of a Carova Beach Watershed Improvement Service district.
Please visit any time between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. and take advantage of the opportunity to visit with County staff, ask questions and provide feedback on a variety of topics.
For additional information on the proposed Carova Beach Service Districts, go to www.CurrituckInfo.com.