Date(s) - 07/05/2021
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Historic Corolla Park
What better way to celebrate America’s independence than with free live music and a spectacular firework show on the northern Outer Banks! Join Currituck Travel & Tourism at Historic Corolla Park for the Independence Day Celebration with loads of fun family activities and food provided by local vendors.
Activities begin at 5:00 p.m. with fireworks at dusk.
Admission is free and free parking is available at the park until lots are full.
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Mark Lippard will be entertaining the crowds
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Watermelon Eating Contest – Contest starts at 6:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cornhole Tournament – Contest starts at 6:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Black & Blue Experience on stage
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:20 p.m. Kid’s Dance Contest
- Sunset – 8:25 p.m. Fireworks Show – will begin shortly after sundown
- Fork’et Me Not
- McGrath’s Burger Shack
- On The Spot Creamery
- Tull’s Creek Concession
- OBX Popcorn Shoppe
Admission is FREE.
Dogs are permitted on leashes.
No coolers, alcohol or on-street parking is permitted.
The Historic Corolla Park boat ramp is closed this day with no docking allowed.