Date(s) - 05/18/2020
Historic Currituck Courthouse
Currituck County Board of Commissioners meeting will be held on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the Historic Currituck Courthouse.
- The meeting is closed to the public due to mass gathering restrictions.
- Public Comments are being accepted via email until 12:00 p.m. noon on Monday, May 18, 2020, to be read in open session. Comments may be sent to Commissioners@CurrituckCountyNC.gov with “May 18 Public Comment” in the subject line.Comments should include:
- your name,
- and must be limited to 3 minutes when read aloud.
- The meeting will be available live on the county website and on Mediacom Cable Channel 18.
- A WebEx call-in option will be available. Dial-in and follow the instructions.Phone number: 408-418-9388
Meeting Number: 622 105 875
Meeting Password: 63794687
- Public Hearing for Baxter Station will be continued to a future date
For all meeting agendas, minutes and board information…