Date(s) - 02/16/2021
North Carolina Cooperative Extension, Currituck County Center is hosting a Spring and Summer Lawncare course “in-person” on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from:
- 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
This course is free, and open to the public.
The course will cover:
- Local soil types and soil sampling
- Characteristics of local grasses
- Establishing a new lawn
- Preemergence and postemergence herbicide
- Spring and Summer maintenance
Due to the current restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, we only have 9 openings for each time slot.
Register separately online using the following links:
- ”In-person” | 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. https://springandsummerlawncare10.eventbrite.com
- “In-person” | 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. https://springandsummerlawncare2pm.eventbrite.com
- “Online via. Zoom” | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. https://springandsummerlawncareonline.eventbrite.com
If you have questions about these events, or if you need accommodations for persons with disabilities please contact Chris Blaha at 252-232-2262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.