Event Schedule Changes
In the event of inclement weather the Parks & Recreation Department will list facility closure and program cancellation.
Events that have been cancelled will be rescheduled, please check this page for the make-up schedule.
The original fall sports of tackle football, volleyball, and soccer are cancelled.
Make-up or Schedule Changes
Currituck County will offer the following schedule for Fall 2020:
Fall Baseball/Softball/T-Ball for Ages 5 – 16
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to our online registration system not being available recently we have extended the deadline date from Monday, September 7, 2020 to Sunday, September 13, 2020.
- Registration will open Monday, August 17, 2020 until Sunday, September 13, 2020.
- Teams for ages 5-6 will be formed by geographic locations.
- Teams for ages 7-16 will be formed by a coaches-only draft on Thursday, September 17, 2020.
- Practices will begin on the week of September 21, 2020.
- Games will begin on Monday, October 12, 2020.
Flag Football – Pass Only/Cheerleading for Ages 7 – 18
- Registration is open from Monday, September 14 , 2020 until Monday, October 12, 2020.
- All teams formed by a coaches-only draft on Thursday, October 15, 2020.
- Practices will begin in late October, on a date to be scheduled.
- Games will begin in early November and continue through early December.
Soccer Skills Camp for Ages 5 – 12
- A soccer skills/drills camp will be held in the September-October time frame at Currituck Community Park. Specific dates will be determined.
- Area travel coaches and players will help the department conduct the camp.
For all sports, participant age groups will be determined by their age on August 31, 2020. Registration for each sport will be accepted only by on-line and mail-in options. There will be no in-person registration events.