Complete the proper job application and submit to Human Resources office.
- Employment Application
- Sheriff’s Department
Submit Completed Application by:
- Emergency Medical Technician/Firefighter
- Emergency Medical Technician/Firefighter - Temporary
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician
- Maintenance / Repair Worker
- Processing Assistant IV
- Social Worker Investigator/Assessment & Treatment Worker - Child Protective Services Investigator
- Senior Center Assistant Coordinator
- Telecommunicator I
Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability.
Currituck County now requires all applicants to furnish proof of identity and right to work in the United States
Some positions are subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
All positions require a minimum of a high school diploma or a GED.
Currituck County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.