Parks & Recreation
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for planning and implementing youth and adult sports and activities, as well as providing and maintaining athletic facilities and public parks.
Responsibilities of the Parks & Recreation Department
- Offers youth athletic programs. These include:
- Flag Football
- Tackle Football
- Girls Volleyball
- Offers athletic programs for adults. These include:
- adult league softball (men and women)
- basketball league
- Operates the County’s public parks.
- Maintains public walking, hiking, horseback trail.