Birth & Death Records
The Currituck County Register of Deeds office maintains Birth and Death records, and Delayed Birth records.
Get a Birth or Death Record Copy
Non-certified copies are available to the public for a $1.00.
Certified copies of vital records are available for $10.00 per copy and will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant’s spouse
- The applicant’s mother/father
- The applicant’s brother/sister
- The applicant’s children/grandchildren
- The applicant’s grandmother/grandfather
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
personal or property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal representative of the applicant.
To receive a birth or death certificate, you may
2801 Caratoke Highway
Currituck, North Carolina 27929
153 Courthouse Road, Suite 600
Currituck, North Carolina 27929.
Make sure to sign your request form.