- Primary Candidate List – Includes the Currituck County Board of Commissioners, Currituck County Sheriff, Clerk of Superior Court, District Attorney, N.C. General Assembly, and U.S. Congress
- Currituck County Board of Education
The candidate filing period for the 2018 elections began on Feb. 12 and will continue until Feb. 28 at 12:00 p.m. Candidates must file for election at the Currituck Board of Elections office, located at 2811 Caratoke Hwy., Currituck, NC 27929. This is also an excellent time for all county residents to ensure that their voter registration information is correct and up-to-date.
Several local offices will be up for election in 2018. These include:
- Board of Commissioners, At-Large seat
- Board of Commissioners, District 3
- Board of Commissioners, District 5
- Clerk of Superior Court
- Board of Education, At-Large seat
- Board of Education, Crawford Township
- Board of Education, Poplar Branch Township
- Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor
Also, the North Carolina State Board of Elections issued the UOCAVA Election Notice for the Primary Election, which is scheduled for May 8, 2018.
Anyone with questions regarding candidate filing, voter registration, or other election matters may call the Currituck Board of Elections office at 252-232-2525.