Complete the proper job application and submit to Human Resources office.
- Employment Application
- Sheriffs’ Standards Application and Release of Personal Information Authorization.
Submit Completed Application by:
- Assistant County Manager
- Detention Officer
- Engineer Technician
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician - Basic/Advanced/Paramedic
- Maintenance/Repair Worker Electrician
- Social Worker Investigator/Assessment & Treatment Worker – Child Protective Services Investigator
- Wastewater Superintendent
- Wastewater Operator
Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability.
Currituck County now requires all applicants to furnish proof of identity and right to work in the United States
Some positions are subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
All positions require a minimum of a high school diploma or a GED.
Currituck County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.